Shannon has launched its summer season which will see the airport serve 35 destinations across 11 countries.
Summer 2015, according to Shannon Group plc Chief Commercial Officer Andrew Murphy, will further highlight the growing demand for inbound and outbound services through Shannon.
“We are in April and there is already a summer feel here, not just because of the sunshine but because we are seeing a major pick up in passenger numbers. Over the course of the summer we will see a 6% increase in capacity on US services, with Delta extending its season on JFK New York and American Airlines increasing its capacity by 58% on Philadelphia services,” he said.
Shannon 2015 summer season destinations:
• USA –transatlantic services to Boston, Chicago, Newark, New York and Philadelphia
• UK – services to Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester, Stansted and Birmingham
• France – services to Paris, Marseille, Lyon, Poitiers, Toulouse, Nice, Lourdes and Nantes
• Spain – Alicante, Fuerteventura, Lanzarote, Malaga, Palma, Reus and Tenerife
• Croatia – Dubrovnik
• Lithuania – Kaunas
• Portugal – Faro
• Switzerland – Zurich
• Germany- Berlin and Munich
• Turkey- Izmir
• Poland- Krakow, Warsaw and Wroclaw